Problem with Solaris8

Hi, Y'all,

   Anybody got slapd running on Solaris8. Here is my problem,
when I ran multi-threaded slapd on multiple CPU Sun Sparc
Solaris 5.8 machine, it core dumped in libc library. Of course,
the core dump only occurs when I hit it with lots of processes
generating lots of queries. The same program can run under same
condiftion on single CPU machine without any problem, also
no problem on Solaris 5.6 machines.

   Just like to see if anybody run into the same problem here.
And if any, what is the solution?

--
Max Chern, Senior Software Engineer/DBA  |  Voice: 626-296-5014
EarthLink, Inc.                          |  Fax:   626-296-5113