Re: Looking for LDAP tools

hi all,

try to edit "migrate_common.ph" the configuration file
for the scripts of migration like this:

$DEFAULT_BASE  "your base"

$EXTENDED_SCHEMA :
"Enables extended schema  support. This adds the
organizationalPerson and inetOrgPerson object classes,
amongst  others, to users migrated by the
migrate_passwd.pl script."

your can visit : http://www.padl.com/tools.html

hope it will helps
Azeddine