Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2001 10:45 AM
Subject: bulk copy 20 Million entries

Does anyone have done any benchmarking on how long does it take OpenLDAP to load (bulk copy) 20 million entries ?

I am planning on using OpenLDAP for managing 20 millions of our users, is it a suitable product, can OpenLDAP handle that kind of anticipated load or should I look into some other LDAP vendors except IPlanet (too expensive)?

Thanks