Re: Problems reparenting entries

Deathly hush on this one.  Am I doing something wrong, or is this just buggy
code that ought to be reported elsewhere.  I'm currently shutting down the
master slapd, shutting down each of the slaves in turn and rsync'ing the
database across, which is not what you call seamless and unobtrusive ...
Should I just be deleting the old entry, and then creating the new ?  I don't
like this very much, because it means there are times when the entry doesn't
exist (and therefore could get lost during an untimely bug / crash /
shutdown).  Is modrdn just broken, or am I using it wrong ?

Any ideas ?

Rob