Test005-modrdn failed

Hi, I am working on the new version openldap-2.0.15 on Tru64 Unix version
5.1a.

#./configure
make depend
make
make test

test ok on test001 to test004 when starting test005:
I got :

diff: Cannot compare character special file.
failure: ldapsearch found attribute that was to be removed!
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.

Does anyone has any idea how to fix that?

Thanks in advance.

J Young

running defines.sh . ldbm
Cleaning up in ./test-db...
Running slapadd to build slapd database...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9009...
Testing slapd modrdn operations...
Testing modrdn(deleteoldrdn=0)...
Testing modrdn(deleteoldrdn=1)...
Using ldapsearch to retrieve entries using new rdn (cn=James A Jones
III)...
Filtering ldapsearch results...
Filtering original ldif used to create database...
Comparing filter output...
Using ldapsearch to retrieve entries using new rdn (cn=James A Jones
II)...
Filtering ldapsearch results...
Filtering original ldif used to create database...
Comparing filter output...
Using ldapsearch to retrieve entries using removed rdn (cn=James A Jones
2)...
diff: Cannot compare character special file.
failure: ldapsearch found attribute that was to be removed!
*** Exit 1
Stop.
*** Exit 1
Stop.