Re:

> João Lopes wrote:
>
> I have seen quite a lot of messages like this:

I remember playing with ADSI, and I partially overcame the problem
by retrieving the whole entry (if the filter does not use any
non-core attr) and enforcing the syntax when using the attribute
value. I know it's somehow involved and not so versatile, but it
worked. Sorry I cannot give you the code (was some time ago and I
was only giving suggestions to the actual programmer who did the
job). Moreover, I'm totally unfamiliar with ADSI. Hope this may help
you somehow.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it