replica problem .rej

Hi

I don't understand why I have replica seems that does not works
correctly.

The master server's slapd.conf
--------------------
database        ldbm
lastmod         off
suffix          "ou=unit,o=organization"
rootdn          "ou=unit,o=organization"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm/data
index   objectClass     eq
replogfile /usr/local/openldap/var/slapd.replog
replica host=myserver1:389
       binddn="ou=unit,o=organization"
       bindmethod=simple
       credentials=secret

The slave server's slapd.conf (MYSERVER1)
--------------------
database        ldbm
suffix          "ou=unit,o=organization"
rootdn          "ou=unit,o=organization"
rootpw          secret
directory       /usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-ldbm/data
updatedn        "ou=unit,o=organization"
lastmod         off
access      to *
                by dn="ou=unit,o=organization" write
                by * read
index   objectClass     eq

On my master server I have myserver1.rej file
------------------------
ERROR: No such object
replica: myserver1:389
time: 1001451744.0
dn: cn=test,dc=test.it,ou=unit,o=organization
changetype: modify
replace: Description

On the slave server I have the correct "replace" but I have the reject
file and after some modification
the replica does not works anymore.

Anybody can help me?

thank you