schema problem

I've designed my own schema for use in OpenLDAP 2.0.15 but slapd keeps
spitting it out saying it has errors.  There are 28 attribute definitions
and 3 object class definitions.  slapd can't seep to get pass the first
attribute definition.  Below is a snippet of the schema.  It includes the
relevant components of the error message.

# Equity Technology Groups, Inc. schema definitions
# in support of its externalETG LDAP project
# <author>Dane S. Foster</author>
# <date>31 Aug 01</date>

attributetype ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.10614.1.1
 NAME 'mailserver'
 EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
 SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )

This is a snippet of the error message.  The name of the schema file is
externalETG.schema
<snip>
SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.15 )ETG.schema: line 8: Unexpected token
before  NAME 'mailserver'
</snip>

Can anyone tell me what the Unexpected token is.  Thanx

Dane Foster
Equity Technology Group, Inc
http://www.equitytg.com.
954.360.9800