From: Albert Medina Banda [mailto:albertmb2001@hotmail.com]
Sent: 21 September 2001 18:30
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: ldap problem

hello, I'm new  in the list,

sorry, my english is not good
I have openldap 2.07-release, Red Hat 7.1
my domain is "info", in an intranet
my ldif file is test.ldif(is attach.)
I execute as root:
         ldapadd -f /test.ldif -D "cn=root,o=unsa,c=PE"
and I get thie error:
         SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
         ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s:local error

If i execute: (with -x)
        ldapadd -f /test.ldif -x -D "cn=root,o=unsa,c=PE"
I get:
	adding new entry "cn=albert,dc=info"
        ldap_add: No such object
        ldif_record()=32

and executing  ldapsearch, and I get :

         SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
         ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s:local error

could anybody helpme, please?
is very important for me and for my university.
Regards.

  Albert Medina Banda
     Arequipa-Peru
San Agustin University

pd, I attach. slap.conf and ldap.conf too

Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp