Re: Question Regardnig userpassword attribute in OpenLDAP 2.0.14

I think it does as long as you change passwords using the password
change extended operation. I don't believe OpenLDAP will hash values
of userPassword after receiving a modify request for that attribute.
Of course, I could be wrong...

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com