Re: Replication problem - More Info

I have been tracing through the slurpd code and it would appear that my
replication thread is being fired off correctly AND that thread is finding
replication records that need to be sent to the replica. The area it appears to
be stopping at is in ri.c in the Ri_process function at around line 62:
<snip>
    while ( !sglob->slurpd_shutdown &&
            (( re = rq->rq_gethead( rq )) == NULL ))
<snip>
>From what I can tell, the replication threads are not progressing past this
evaluation??

Any ideas why??