advice on schema - please

Hello, I have an existing schema as follows:
ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com -> auth,addressbook
ou=username,ou=AddressBooks,dc=domain,dc=com  -> personal/writable addressbooks

The first works fine.  The second one is giving me troubles.  I am wondering if
I am tackling this incorrectly.  I don't know what other information I should
give but I cannot get the above to work.  It is giving me insufficient write
access to parent but I have tried everything to get that to work as far as
acl's.  I am just curious if others have this working and what their
configuration is.

Thank you!

--
Terry Davis