Re: Determining the next uniqe attribute value to use with an account entry

--On Montag, 10. September 2001 23:22 -0400 "Serikstad, Kevin (CCI-Atlanta)" <Kevin.Serikstad@cox.com> wrote:

Hi All,

	Let's try this again with a different heading. Sorry.

I was wondering if anyone sees any practical problem with having an
entry store the next available values for attributes such as uidNumber
and gidNumber. In my case, I intend to use the values more as a hint
on where to start looking rather than to act as a definitive answer.

Have a look at this thread: http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200011/msg00255.html

--
Norbert Klasen
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 29 70336