Re: Roaming Access

Averroes wrote:

> Is there someone who managed the implementation
> of Roaming Access Server with openLDAP and Netscape Communicator.
>
> If yes! could you send me your schema for this purpose?

But it's all in the HOWTO that you've already found. I didn't change a
single byte IIRC.

> I have tried too with "mull.schema" but each at started my deamon

That's the one!

> I received an error message.

I followed Hugo van der Kooij's HOWTO and it works perfectly well. The
only thing that I had to change was to add a "-x" to ldapadd. This is
because I used the RedHat rpm.

Richard.

Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the
simplicity (Dennis Ritchie)

| Richard Lucassen, Utrecht,    Linux 2.4.9 RedHat 6.2             |
| The Netherlands               i686/300MHz/256MB                  |
| Public key: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pe1bbf/pubkey.asc              |