From: Chapman, Kyle [mailto:Kyle_Chapman@G1.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 6:09 PM
To: 'openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org'
Subject: ldap_*_cache

i havent seen many comment on this so....

what experiences have people had with the ldap_*_cache functions?
i would like to use them to get some pickups in lookup times for an app that searches (ldap_search_s) for group/user info, and the cache functions seem like a nice place to get some performence, client side.  i havent seen many comments about them so im wondering if the cache functions perform as desired and have no ill side effects...