[Date Prev][Date Next]
Multiple organizations == multiple suffixes?
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Multiple organizations == multiple suffixes?
- From: Marc Klefter <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 21:13:34 +0200
- Organization: .windh AB
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.3) Gecko/20010802
I need to model my own organization ( "windh.com" ) and other "partner"
organizations in the following structure:
According to the quick start guide, my suffix needs to look like
<MY-DOMAIN>,<COM>, i.e "windh.com". However, it's required by our
application that other organizations be added dynamically (
"megapix.com" and "luckylook.se" e.g ) via our administration tools. But
it seems as if I have to add them manually in "slapd.conf". Is this
correct, or is there a way to accomplish this without editing the
configuration file each time?