[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: LDIF to XML !!
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: LDIF to XML !!
- From: "Josh Reich" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:51:34 +1000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcE1xKZMrlleOj2cR1KfBisDog0TOAAAbduA
- Thread-topic: LDIF to XML !!
I've played with this, with the intention of writing some open source
stuff, but so far I only have had time to write application specific awk
scripts for doing this.
I very much like the relationship between ldap and XML, both quite adept
at hierarchical data storage... At the moment, if I get some time, I
wouldn't mind writing something along the lines of a back-XML for
openldap, or a front end that allows xpath type queries on ldap.
278 City Rd
Ph: +61 3 9694 1964
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jaspreet Singh [mailto:Jasingh@quark.stpm.soft.net]
> Sent: Wednesday, 5 September 2001 2:36 PM
> To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
> Subject: LDIF to XML !!
> Is converting LDIF to XML, for content exchange purposes, a good
> idea? Is it used? If some of you are familiar with this, is there any
> open-source/free library to do this? What are the other
> possibilities I can
> consider(for LDIF content exchange, other than exporting the
> LDIF itself)?