Re: slapd daemon automatically disappear on RedHat-6.2?

> I have installed OpneLDAP-2.0.11 on RedHat-6.2 Linux platform.
> Everything seems to be ok. However, When the clients make some
> modifications into LDAP server, the slapd daemon will be killed
>automatically. I tried it serveral times and got the same result.
> Client's API is implemented by Netscape C SDK.

Same setup here, same problem. For us it seems to be caused when doing
mutliple "add" and "delete" modifications to an entry in a single
operation., although I can't define a specific set of operations that are
guaranteed to cause it.

Slapd just disappears, with nothing in the log (using loglevel -1) to
indicate what the problem is.

Graeme