Re: attribute senstive synthax

Fabrice Nouet wrote:

> Unfortenuately my php+perl code use attribute without the proper case which
> is define in my schema and it does not work !
> If I change, to respect the case, the name of some attribute it functions.
> So the case of Name attribute seems to be important !!!!
> Is there an option to avoid to repect the case of name attribut ?

I'm not familiar with details of php and perl interaction with ldap.
However this is not an OpenLDAP (nor ldap) issue; maybe someone may
help you on this list, but you should also try more specific
(php/perl) lists.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it