Adding entries

Hi,

	I have resolved my previous with connecting to the server while trying to
add an entry. However guess what, I am now having problems adding entries!.
Here is what I am trying to add:

dn: cn=Fred Smith,dc=localserver,dc=com
objectclass: person
cn: Fred
cn: Freddy
mail: fred@smith.net
uid: fsmith
sn: Smith

I type the following to add it :
# ldapadd -x -D "cn=Manager, dc=localserver, dc=com" -w secret < manager
and this gives me:
adding new entry "cn=Mark Stancill,dc=localserver,dc=com"
ldap_add: Object class violation
        additional info: attribute not allowed

ldif_record() = 65

Also when trying to access an entry by using Outlook in windows, I have set
up a directory server, gave it the name localserver.com
(dc=localserver,dc=com). If I have access * to * read do I need to have a
login in outlook and if so is it Manager and the password?.

TIA

Regards

Tim