[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: SASL Authentication, DNs and supported SASLMechanisms
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: RE: SASL Authentication, DNs and supported SASLMechanisms
- From: Stéphane Peiry <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:04:53 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux 2.2.14-5.0 i686; en-US; 0.8) Gecko/20010218
> At 05:27 AM 2001-08-31, Peiry, Stéphane wrote:
> >Just added your rule to slapd.conf:
> > access to dn=""
> > by * read
> >but then slapd wont start:
> > ... missing "=" in (or value after) "dn" in to clause
> Whoops, try dn="^$" instead. I've patched HEAD to allow dn.base="".
Small question: what does 'patched HEAD to allow dn.base=""' mean?
Just tried OpenLDAP 2.0.12 and I thaught it would allow to use an
access to dn.base="" by * read
but it is not the case.