privileges on an attribute

I need to creat an attribute in a new Person subclass I have created.
THe attribute will be the users bank account, for example.  Now I need
to assign certain features available to that accoutnt hat will be set by
an accoutn representative.  I cannot figure out how to create that sort
of relationship.  I thought I might creat a new objectclass bank account
that contained account number and several attributes of tha bank acount.
but I need all the info to be erased if the account is erased, that is
all atributes assigned to that account....

shoudl I redesign my schema so that accounts are the main id and they
have attributes like what user can use them, instead of thinking of
using people as main id?  thanks,

Fernando Medina, Jr.
Grupo Financiero Uno