privileges on an attribute

I need to creat an attribute in a new Person subclass I have created.
THe attribute will be the users bank account, for example.  Now I need
to assign certain features available to that accoutnt hat will be set by
an accoutn representative.  I cannot figure out how to create that sort
of relationship.  I thought I might creat a new objectclass bank account
that contained account number and several attributes of tha bank acount.
but I need all the info to be erased if the account is erased, that is
all atributes assigned to that account....

shoudl I redesign my schema so that accounts are the main id and they
have attributes like what user can use them, instead of thinking of
using people as main id?  thanks,

--
Fernando Medina, Jr.
fmedina@nic.pibnet.com