RE: more info about core dump

Kurt,

I figured as much & am rebuilding the dB.

But could you provide more information? I need to know more because such
instability might prevent me from using OpenLDAP in production.

- Is this problem related to frequent updates, like the description of ITS
#1164? I do need to do frequent updates to the userPassword attribute, which
is not indexed, but I'm not sure whether this affects other index files.

- Is it specific to a certain OS? I only experienced the problem on Solaris
7 & never on RedHat.

- When might 2.0.12 be promoted to stable?
If I install & test 2.0.12, do I have to regenerate the entire database or
just re-run slapindex?

Thanks,
Josh