OpenLDAP 2.0.11 and Mac OS X

Hi Folks,

I am trying to get OpenLDAP 2.0.11 up and running on a Mac OS X system. The
directions in the INSTALL file are helpful, but I've found some things that
don't work on Mac OS X. (I've been taking notes and I'm gradually getting
them posted at http://dev.cokernet.com/ldap/openldap-macosx.php. More to
come...)

Anyway, I cannot get slurpd to work. I've searched for info on the Mac OS
X/OpenLDAP combination but haven't come up with much of anything.

OS X likes ./configure --without-threads but --enable-slurpd is not
compatible with --without-threads. So I tried ./configure --enable-slurpd,
but that didn't help.

Has anyone successfully built and installed OpenLDAP 2.0.11 (or any other
recent version) on Mac OS X? I could use some good tips. If anyone else is
struggling with it, maybe we could compare notes.

Thanks,
Chuck Coker

Chuck Coker -- chuckc@tyrell.com
Tyrell Software Corporation
23151 Verdugo Drive, Suite 204
Laguna Hills, California 92653-1343 United States
(949) 458-1911 ext. 3