Re: trying to get tls working

Thank you.

/usr/local/libexec/slapd -d 1 -h "ldap:/// ldaps:///"
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.X (Mon Aug 27 16:03:39 EDT 2001) $
	root@cderr:/src/openldap-2.0.11/cvs/ldap/servers/slapd
daemon_init: listen on ldap:///
daemon_init: listen on ldaps:///
daemon_init: 2 listeners to open...
ldap_url_parse_ext(ldap:///)
daemon: socket() failed errno=97 (Address family not supported by
protocol)
daemon: initialized ldap:///
ldap_url_parse_ext(ldaps:///)
daemon: socket() failed errno=97 (Address family not supported by
protocol)
daemon: initialized ldaps:///
daemon_init: 2 listeners opened
slapd init: initiated server.
slap_sasl_init: initialized!
slapd startup: initiated.
slapd starting

and then when i try to connect w/gq i get:

ldap_pvt_gethostbyname_a: host=cderr, r=0
connection_get(16): got connid=0
connection_read(16): checking for input on id=0
TLS trace: SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
TLS trace: SSL_accept:error in SSLv2/v3 read client hello A
TLS: can't accept.
TLS: error:140760FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_CLIENT_HELLO:unknown protocol
s23_srvr.c:565
connection_read(16): TLS accept error error=-1 id=0, closing
connection_closing: readying conn=0 sd=16 for close
connection_close: conn=0 sd=16

Thank you for any and all suggestions as to what i should change to get
tls successfully working,
	~c