Re: ldapadd problem

ldapadd stops with your first object:
but maybe after, the others objects will be also wron :(
but here ldapadd stops with your first object (I'm sure of that)

> > dn: cn=qmailusers,dc=mail,dc=hollybridge,dc=not
> > objectClass: top
> > objectClass: organization
> > objectClass: dcObject
> > dc: mail
> > sn: hollybridge mail users
> > cn: qmailusers
> > o: qmailusergroup

What I think about this:

What is this object? An organization object or a dcObject?

    If it's an organization,  o: qmailusergroup is an attribute required,
but the others dc: mail, sn: hollybridge mail users, cn: qmailusers can't be add.
(and you must also remove the line objectClass: dcObject, the line  objectClass: top
is optionnal).

    If it's an dcObject,  dc: mail is an attribute required,
but there is'nt optionnal attribute: the others o: qmailusergroup, , sn: hollybridge mail users, cn: qmailusers
can't be add.
(and you must also remove the line objectClass: organization, the line  objectClass: top
is optionnal).