Re: LDAP and PAM bind authentication

Hi,

I'm setting up a LDAP Authentication server too.
Yes, binding with the user itself with having no passwd
in a local file will be a much better idea.
Does someone use such a configuration ?
May be only a few small changes in pam_ldap are needed.

Then its possible to let the user only see his self without
the need of a extra account wich can see all possible user
which can log into this machine.