From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Tony Graham
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 1:32 PM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: setting up qmail, imapd, and ldap authentication

hi,
anyone know where I can find documentation on steps to get this to work in
redhat 7.0?

One problem seems to be what should be in /etc/pam.d/login to get ldap to
do authentication instead of just pam.

When I go back to the original /etc/pam.d/login the imapd works fine.

lpadadd and lpadsearch work just fine.

Where does nss_ldap have to come into the picture?

Thanks,

Tony Graham
phone- +45 35878925
fax  - +45 35878990