Replication between Netscape Directory Server 4.0 and OpenLdap

I have a problem with the Replication between a Netscape Directory Server 4.0 (master) and an OpenLdap server (slave).

In the slapd.conf of the slave server (openldap) I have:

    rootdn          "cn=Directory Manager, ou=Directory Administrators, o=Telecom Italia Group"
    rootpw          manager8
    updatedn      "cn=Directory Manager, ou=Directory Administrators, o=Telecom Italia Group"

Through the menu "Replication Agreements" of Netscape Directory Server Consolle I put in the "connection" section the following value:

    Bind as:        cn=Directory Manager, ou=Directory Administrators, o=Telecom Italia Group
    Password:     manager8

On click Next Netscape Directory Server always say me:

    Consumer server is unreachable or invalid credentials is supplied. Unable to perform.......

But I've done a simple search test binding as "cn=Directory Manager, ou=Directory Administrators, o=Telecom Italia Group" with password "manager8" and it's all OK.

Could help me?

Thanks