RE: user management with ldap - tools

I did write a web enabled version of this stuff, but it's tied in so
closely with the company that I work for that I can't release it.  FYI,
there are some security implications you should consider.  I only let root
execute these scripts (ie, root:other mode 700) and allow access to other
users via sudo.  Your binddn password will be stored in the user.inc file,
so keep permissions in mind there as well.  If you have any questions
about the user class, let me know.

eric