Netscape address book as an SSL LDAP Client?

Hi!

Since yesterday I have OpenLDAP 2.0.11 serving both ldap:// and ldaps//. I can do searches locally using "ldapsearch -x -ZZ ..." and I can also search the directory using Microsoft Outlook Express, having SSL activated.

But, I can't connect to the server using the Netscape Address Book (from Communicator 4.77 an Win32) with SSL activated. I get some Errors like "SSL_v3: bad certificate" in the serve side and an "Unknown Error" on the client side.

Is this a known problem with Communicator, or do I have an issue on the server side?

The FAQ-O-Maatic talks about testing TLS with Netscape, so I guess it should work, right?

Thanks!

Marian