Re: possible to use webPassword or mailPassword for auth ?

--On Freitag, 10. August 2001 13:27 +0200 Tarjei Huse <tarjei@nu.no> wrote:

Note that userPassword is multi-valued => it can store several
different passwords if your password setting LDAP application is
aware of doing so. Though I'm not sure if it's a really
recommendable thing to do.
Interesting, how? I'm no developer, but would it be possible to say store
nt/lm passwords in the userPassword attribute? Tarjei

See http://www.openldap.org/its/?findid=899 for lm passwords.

--
Norbert Klasen
DAASI International GmbH                 phone: +49 7071 2970336