Re: Does any have LDAP password change working with "passwd"?

Hello Dax,

* Dax wrote:

> I've dug through many email list archives.  I've found other cases where
> people had similiar problems, but no solutions posted.
>
> Is this even possible (it seems it should be)?

It is possible.
Probably a problem with your pam_stack-modul?

My /etc/pam.d/passwd
auth       sufficient   pam_ldap.so
auth       required     pam_unix_auth.so use_first_pass
account    sufficient   pam_ldap.so
account    required     pam_unix_acct.so
password   sufficient   pam_ldap.so
password   required   pam_unix.so nullok obscure min=4 max=8 md5

Acl's in slapd.conf
access to attribute=userPassword
        by dn="cn=admin,o=example,c=com" write
        by self write