RE: Does any have LDAP password change working with "passwd"?

Also, if doing replication, be sure to use a recent CVS snapshot (preferably
from the REL_ENG_2 branch, I think....) or 2.0.12 when it's released. 2.0.11
has a bug where it doesn't replicate passwords changed via the extended
operation (this includes using ldappassword....) At least, this is true for
back-ldbm. I have no idea about other backends. I've never used them.