maildir objectclass for openldap-2.0.x

hi dear list,

I am trying to use openldap-2.0.8 and postfix together. Both are running
fine now but :
I need an objectclass which supports maildir format.
For testing purposes I took qmail.schema which contains the attribute called
"mailMessageStore" but this one seems to be ignored.

/var/log/syslog tells :
Aug 13 16:55:32 x1.wynanet.ch postfix/local[5815]: [ID 197553 mail.info]
C67AB2EBB6: to=<helene@x1.wynanet.ch>, relay=local, delay=1, status=sent
(maildir)

but maildir is NOT automatically created. I can't find it anywhere...

Is it due to this "wrong" objectclass ?

The person who posted this message had the same problem.
http://www.openldap.org/cgi-bin/wilma_hiliter/openldap-software/200106/msg00
033.html

thanks,

Jan