Re: possible to use webPassword or mailPassword for auth ?

Right, that is sort of a given is it not? The pppPassword attribute
contains a crypted string like this:
pppPassword: {crypt}$1$EYKv9Bek$7L9MLtzy9f3G2.70GDUc1/

I set up Radiator radius to map the radius PasswordAttr to the ldap
pppPassword attribute instead on the ldap userPassword attribute. I have
tested the radius server extensively, it works very well, and is able to
use the pppPassword attribute for authentication. It definitely won't let
me dial in with an incorrect password, but the correct password works like
a charm.

Andreas