Re: possible to use webPassword or mailPassword for auth ?

We created a new attribute called pppPassword. We are using Radiator
radius which queries the ldap database, and wanted to be able to have
different passwords for dial-up and for mail (using qmail-ldap for mail)
Radiator was very easy to configure and map the password attribute to
practically any ldap field, in this case, we mapped it to pppPassword
instead of userPassword, and it works great. Tried in both openldap-1.x
and 2.x, though the schema in 2.x are kind of a hassle (and probably not
totally legitamate either)

Andreas Stollar
SPEAKEASY.net Senior System Administrator