Re: What am I doing wrong?

>>> "Douglas Loss" <dloss@husky.bloomu.edu> 08/07/01 09:53AM >>>
I'm new to this mailing list, and new to OpenLDAP, so please bear with me.  I'm running OpenLDAP 2.0.7 (which came with Mandrake Linux 8.0).

I found that I had a mix of openldap 1.2.x and openldap 2.0.7, so I forced an update to 2.0.7 across the board.  However, that didn't seem to fix the problem (although I now can use the "-x" flag with ldapsearch :-) ).  I suspect that I've done something wrong in either my slapd.conf file or (more likely) in the LDIF file I used to create the database.  Any guidance I could get would be appreciated.  The contents of both those files (and more) are in the original message to the list.

Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people
Bloomsburg University     and astonish the rest.