Re: Inconsistant login problem

""Morong, Gerry"" <Gerry.Morong@compaq.com> wrote...
> Also noticed that the LDAP Browser cannot
> display all of the 1500 Login entries we have.

i guess you're hitting your "sizelimit" here. per default this is set to
500, so if you want it to be possible to display all of the entries in the
ldap browser, add a 'sizelimit 2000' line to your slapd.conf. (the number
just has to be larger than the count of your entries in the db, as you might
have allready guessed :o)

and with your logins.. i'm not sure.. maybe you've troubles with an index..?
how's the performance of your ldapsearch when searching for entries "by
hand"?

daniel