Re: somewhat OT: rsaref (stunnel(tls)/ldapsearch)

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 02:42:33PM -0500, Andrew C Altepeter wrote:

> I have the latest versions of openssl (compiled with rsaref and shared),
> and openldap (compiled --with-tls --enable-shared).

This is somewhat off-topic, but you're using rsaref2 with OpenSSL? Since the
US patent has expired, I think it's probably advisable for everyone to use
OpenSSL's internal implementation instead of rsaref2. IIRC, RSA's rsaref2
had some security problems that required an unofficial patch...

-Peter