Re: LDAP to relational databases

£ukasz Hankus wrote:

> Good day everyone,
>
> We're looking for software enabling relational databases being queried by
> LDAP.
> What we think of is kind of translator/interface with LDAP accessibility
> from
> one side, and RDBMS connections on the other.
> Any help?

You may have a look at the experimental (not yet released)
back-sql, an LDAP to SQL backend for slapd based on odbc.
You may find it in the CVS repository of OpenLDAP by getting
the code tagged HEAD.

Search the archives for hints on its use, and read the documentation
that comes with it.

Pierangelo.

--
Dr. Pierangelo Masarati               | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Politecnico di Milano                 | mailto:masarati@aero.polimi.it