Re: Back-sql improvements - please test

I am unable to find the patch .. can u please give me exact link?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 9:42 PM
Subject: Back-sql improvements - please test

Hello, all!

I've just committed a big bunch of improvements to back-sql, contributed by
Sam Drake and Raj Damani from TimesTen Performance Software.

It is available through CVS (HEAD branch).

Summary of changes is cited below. In brief - this eliminates most of known
deficiencies of back-sql, and is expected to boost out-of-box performance by
SEVERAL TIMES !

The patch will undergo some cosmetic changes later, when I return from
vacation, but it should be ready to test. Rajen kindly agreed to answer all
questions asked about this patch on openldap-devel and -software lists, and
provide bugfixes (if any will be needed). All those will be committed when I
return.

Big thanks to Sam and Raj,

WBW, Dmitry