RE: Ldap error code reference

Yes, this is helpful, thank you, but the list at the site below doesn't
contain any explanation of what I was specifically looking for, namely:

LDAP_ENCODING_ERROR
LDAP_DECODING_ERROR

I imagine it's because the list is of LDAP Server Return Codes and these
appear to be local return codes.  Is there a similar reference for these?