Re: How can i solve...

Pavel Stepchenko wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> Wednesday, August 01, 2001, 5:19:00 PM, you wrote:
>
> DT> are you sure, that this is the correct list for this question..?
> DT> have a look at http://www.sendmail.org/
> Yep, i think so.
>
> Say me, please, question about draft-lachman-laser-ldap-mail-routing-02.txt
> for this list, or no?
>
> Or, may be, this list for britney spears fan?

Only if you're storing pics in openldap :-)

This *is* a sendmail question though, because if ldap is down then it's
sendmail that's going to have to make decisions. Try a search on the
relevant sendmail mailing lists - I know there's loads of this stuff in
the postfix mailing list.

If you're having problems with openldap crashing then this probably *is*
the right list.

- Richard Huxton