RE: Yes, it works! (Global Outlook Address book)

> I encountered the same problem.  I was unable to add contacts from
> outlook. Let me know if you got a resolution... good luck.
I do not think the solution exists. Outlook whants to use the mapi (i.e. ms
exchange) to insert contacts into remote servers.

If anyone has had any luck to create ldap contacts through outlook and /or
mozilla, please report.

PS: Instead, use rolodap !
Tarjei
> -K