From: Neal Rauhauser [mailto:isptech@americanrelay.com]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 1:12 PM
Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: how to delete records?

    This morning I brought my openldap daemon down, backed up its files, and
added about 80k records by using the unique file names on my unix box as
userIDs. How do I delete some of these 'accounts' without pulling out my
backup and going back to the beginning? I've searched openldap.org and I
find a single metion of how to delete something.

   I am still, btw, looking for a thick book to read about LDAP.