question on adding attributes

Hi,

I got a posix user with the following objectclasses defined:
top
posixAccount
account
shadowAccount
sambaAccount

and I am now trying to add the objectclasses:
inteOrgPerson, person, organizationalPerson and rolodapUser
to this user.

Now, to add inetOrgPerson I get the message that I need sn, but when I try to add the attribute sn I get that this atttribute is not allowed according to my schema (use the standard openldap ones + samba and rolodap).

What is the correct order to add these different types in? I need most of them, so I'd be happy to know if it is possible and where I am failing. ALso attached bellow is the ldif I'm trying to use.

yours,
Tarjei
PS: System: openldap 2.0.11

the ldif: (using ldapmodify)