Re: linux ldap authentication...

I wrote a little how to about setting up ldap authentication for RH 7.1 it
will help you get your server and clients configured.  I hope it will help
you out.  Its at sws.mnstate.edu/konetzed and just follow the link.  If
you have any questions or comments about my HowTo i would like to hear
them.

Good Luck

 * Edward Konetzko							*
 * Konetzed@mnstate.edu							*