Re: recommended loglevel setting (2.0.11)?

What I'd like to see is more of a production "audit" logging functionality separate from the debugging. I would like a few lines in the log indicating connecting IP and user (SASL) information, and the queries that are passed to the server.

Debug level 260 gets me that information, but is way too verbose. I'm using level 256 right now which is less verbose but I don't see the SASL identity details.

Is this currently available and I just don't know about it?

Allan