Re: Help With Mac OS X and OpenLDAP 2.0.11

Shawn,
This came up just about a week ago. Here is my reply from last week.
Andre,
There is a known bug in OSX PThreads in that it returns an error if you call Detach on a thread after the thread has completed. The configure script does this, and so gets an error and believes that PThreads are broken or non existent.
I believe Kurt has worked around this in a version of the code newer than 2.0.11. If you get the latest I think that includes his changes.
The "ld: common symbols" error can be fixed by setting a compiler flag. Set CFLAGS=-fno-common for your build and that should fix things.
Jason